Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Studio Sneak Peeks...

Detail of "From the Center" 40" x 30" Melynda Van Zee © 2011






Things are getting underway for the Autumn Studio Tour happening this weekend right here in the studio.  Not only will you be able to see "the real thing" instead of just "sneak peaks", but you can also visit the studios of several other area artists.  For more information on the tour, check out the Red Rock Arts Alliance

Detail from "You Know My Way" 48" x 36" Melynda Van Zee © 2011
Please feel free to come and visit me in the studio during the hours of 10 am- 5pm on Saturday, Oct. 9 and 12 pm - 5 pm on Sunday, Oct. 10.  I'd love to have you stop by and share with you the new pieces I've been working on this fall.

Detail from "The Waters" 48" x 36" Melynda Van Zee © 2011














You will also have the opportunity to sign up for a Door Prize.  I'll be giving away this small original T.U.L.I.P. piece titled "Amazing Grace".


"Amazing Grace" 6" x 8" Melynda Van Zee © 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment